Domain Names Procedures
1. MBO will notify applicants of acceptance, rejection or modification, by fax, telephone, or email.
2. Reasons for MBO to reject domain name applications include but are not limited to:
- Incomplete, inaccurate, or incorrect entries in the Application Form.
- Not submitting the required Official Letter or legal documents.
- The domain name is not correctly hosted in the name servers.
- The applicant and/or his application are in status contradictory with the Country's regulations.
- Domain names are identical with an already registered domain name.
- Domain names do not comply with public ethics.
- Primary and/or secondary DNS server(s) do not respond properly.